Everybody still alive today, even one I was particularly worried about. It’s noticeably smaller and less active than its peers. I’ve rigged up an isolation unit for it as getting run over by its buddies certainly wasn’t helping.

Now at least it’s got easy, direct access to food & water. It hasn’t moved since I put it in there, but I did manage to get some water/vitamins down its throat, and it’s standing up & opens its eyes to look at me when I go near.

It’s amazing the difference the electrolyte/vitamin mix has made in the other chicks already. WAY more energy. I fear they were literally being malnourished.  Combined with chilling, I can see how they simply wouldn’t have had the strength to keep going.

I wish my stupid noob mistakes hadn’t cost so many lives, but I’m hopeful that the problem may have been resolved now.